During my career as a professional dancer, moving has been an integral part of my perception of myself and the world around me. I had the opportunity to move to India, where I began my practice of Yoga. I studied with Swami Sivananda’s organization and at Yoga Vidya Gurukul (Swami Niranjanananda’s lineage).
That experience deepened my passion to search within myself, spiritually. I left with a new passion to guide others through practice to help deepen their own personal connection.
I am continuing to develop my understanding of Yoga as a holistic practice. Currently, I am pursuing my studies with Yoga philosophy, Vedic and Mantras chanting among other areas of study.
My practices follow me through my everyday life and, I am excited to share the tools of Yoga and Ayurveda to help others move forward on the path of wellbeing, discovery, and inner freedom.
“My way of teaching is a mix of my yoga and dancer’s experiences. I try to awaken the body consciousness of people in the class to welcome (re)discovery, (re)connection with their own organic matter and imagination. Personal pace is respected to evolve with smoothness and dynamism”
– Teacher Training Course Yoga Nidra, Yoga Vidya Gurukul, Nashik/Trimbak IN
– Ayurvedic Therapist Training Level II, European Institute of Vedic Studies FR/CH
– Women, Pregnancy & Baby Training, European Institute of Vedic Studies FR/CH
– Shirodhara Training, European Institute of Vedic Studies FR/CH
– Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology, ESSR, Geneva CH
– Ayurvedic Therapist Training Level I (Atreya Abhyanga Method), European Institute of Vedic Studies FR/CH
– Dinacharya/Ayurveda, Centre Sattva FR
– Advanced Yoga Program, Yoga Vidya Gurukul, Nashik/Trimbak IN
– Yoga Philosophy & Psychology, Yoga Vidya Gurukul, Nashik/Trimbak IN
– Study of Vedas & chanting, Veda Studies, Shantala Sriramaiah BE/IN
– TTC Refresher, Yoga & Alignement, Ashram Sivananda, Orléans FR
– DU Dance Improvisation & Creativity, Université de Lille FR
– Yoga for Kids, Om Shanti, Mireia Castellsague BE/ES
– Hatha Yoga Siromani, Teacher Training Course Sivananda, Rudraprayag IN
– Dance studies (major contemporary), Conservatoire de Chambéry FR